You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘New Code Games’ category.
- We are taking a break…. July 26, 2012We are taking a break at present from running NLPCafe in Brisbane. We appreciate your patience.
- Next NLP Cafe Brisbane Opens: Thursday 28 July 2011 – NLP Application in Business July 21, 2011Bringing Great NLP People Together to Practice Thursday, 28 July, 2011: NLP Application for Business – Perceptual Position Shift in Projects and Management This is a new format for NLP Cafe Brisbane session, we would like to invite all of you who have been exposed to NLP or trained to an advanced level to share [...]
- Next NLP Cafe Brisbane Opens on 28 July 2011 – NLP Application in Business June 23, 2011Bringing Great NLP People Together to Practice Thursday, 28 July, 2011: NLP Application for Business – Perceptual Position Shift in Project/Management This is a new format for NLP Cafe Brisbane session, we would like to invite all of you who has been exposed to NLP or trained to an advanced level to share with all [...]
- Next NLP Cafe Brisbane Opens: Thursday 26 May 2011 May 19, 2011Time to RSVP! RSVP by 24 May 2011! Thursday, 26 May, 2011:Fun NLP Cricut + NLP Pattern Out of the hat! If you have done minimum of NLP Foundations or 7 days of training, you can attend this fun event and meet like minded people!. RSVP:NLPCafeBrisbane@gmail.com a minimum 2 days before the session date, please. [...]
- Update to NLP Cafe Schedule for 2011 April 6, 2011Dear All, Recently, due to the booking system application errors at the New Farm Library, they have accidently deleted some of our scheduled event dates. All of the April events are now been removed from their system and re-allocated to a different group. Therefore, there will be no events for April. We will be publishing [...]
- Next NLP Cafe: Thursday 17, March 2011 March 14, 2011Time to RSVP! RSVP by 15 March 2011! Thursday, 17 March, 2011: NLP Foundation Pattern Practice – Various Patterns This is an NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner only session. Strengthen your skills and get the foundations as solid as possible. There are likely to be various different patterns for practice and groups of participants [...]
- Updates and Monthly Programs February 22, 2011Dear NLP Cafe Brisbane Members, If you are receiving more notifications from us recently, that is because we are in the process of migrating to a new and better way to reduce the number of notifications to you, so, thank you for been patient with us. Apart from having a session this Thursday, 24th Feb, [...]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Slow earthquakes: It's all in the rock mechanics
- Fossil brain teaser: New study reveals patterns of dinosaur brain development
- Childhood ADHD linked to obesity
- Immune protein could stop diabetes in its tracks, discovery suggests
- Predicting infectious influenza
- Earth's iron core is surprisingly weak
- Mechanism linking key inflammatory marker to cancer identified
- Archaeological genetics: It's not all as old as it at first seems
- Lovelorn frogs bag closest crooner
- Making ice-cream more nutritious with meat left-overs
- When disaster strikes, it's survival of the sociable May 17, 2013In the drive to climate-proof cities, we can't just focus on buildings. Social infrastructure is just as important, says sociologist Robert Sampson
- Zap the brain with electricity to speed up mental maths May 16, 2013It's what school children have been waiting for – stimulating the brain speeds up mental arithmetic and the results seem to last
- Consciousness: What we can learn from altered states May 15, 2013Strange brain states like anarchic hand syndrome and waking dreams can reveal a lot about how we construct reality, say Clare Wilson and Liz Else
- Consciousness: Why aren't we all zombies? May 15, 2013What survival advantage would a conscious human have over a zombie? In other words, why did consciousness evolve, asks Clare Wilson
- Consciousness: Our silent partner, the unconscious May 15, 2013One aspect of our cognitive prowess rarely gets the credit it deserves. Behold the power of the unconscious mind!